– Understand team needs and business context of team work.
– Conduct industry research and company research, both primary and secondary.
– Data collecting and analyzing base on the projects.
– Deliver high quality client work in PowerPoint presentations and translated documents.
– Coordinate activities with the team leader.
– Bachelor’s degree or above.
– Medical or related majors.
– Working experience in research or consulting firm will be a plus.
– Strong communication skills, flexible and highly socialized.
– Excellent command of English both spoken and written.
– Independent and strong logical thinking, analytical skill and detail-oriented.
– Strong personal qualities including: great attitude, openness to learn and good team player.