The objectives listed below outline the scope of the position. The application of these objectives may vary, based upon current business needs.
· Responsible for assigned statistical tasks.
· Ensure timelines and adequate quality of all deliverables for the assigned tasks.
· Follow processes and adhere to Lilly and project specific standards as well as Health Authority requirements (SOPs, SAP, GCP, and regulatory guidelines).
· Establish and maintain effective communication within the study team
· Education with Statistics, Biostatistics or equivalent field of study.
· Knowledge in Statistics and its applications to clinical trials（知识的统计及其应用的临床试验）
· Skills in the SAS programming language. （SAS编程语言）
· Good English, (oral and written); good communication skills.
· Teamwork skills.
· Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables.
· Able to establish personal relationships with personnel from other line functions.
· Prefer the last year of Bachelor or Master.